Want to create positive impact through creative ideas? Join us. Our current job openings:
Medior project manager
As a project manager, you are responsible for scoping and organizing projects in order to achieve a successful end result. You are responsible for the full administration of your projects, including planning, briefings, quotes, and invoices. You are the point of contact for the client during the execution of projects and know how to manage the clients' expectations. You manage design, studio and external parties through briefings, checking deliverables, and providing feedback.
Functional requirements and core competencies
● You spot opportunities and act on them to contribute to better organisation results
● You work efficiently by smoothly adapting to a changing environment, tasks, responsibilities and/or people
● You are observant of changes in the environment, beliefs, techniques and you know how to benefit from those changes
● You have HBO (college) work and thinking level
● You have 3-5 years of experience in project manager role
● You have knowledge of marketing, project management methods and digital development
● You are a great planner
● You are organizationally strong and stress-resistant
● You are fluent in Dutch and English, in word and writing
What do we offer
A full time job within a creative environment with an informal and open atmosphere.
Enthusiastic? Send your motivation letter and your resumé before October 15 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an office manager, you are the face and ground control of our agency. You are the first point of contact for your colleagues, but also for our clients. You like to help your colleagues and you are the management’s right-hand (wo)man. You make sure everyone feels at home and you enjoy preparing a great lunch.
You are not just someone who works hard, but you are also able to do many things simultaneously. Because you keep your cool in stressful situations.
As our office manager you will:
Coordinate all facility matters
Make sure the office looks top-notch
Take care of lunch and catering
Take care of the telephone and reception
Take on various administrative activities, such as keeping track of absences, holiday requests, etc.
Organise our personnel activities
You have a proactive attitude and flexible mentality
You are representative
You work accurately and have an eye for detail
You are organizationally strong and stress-resistant
You live and breathe hospitality
You are fluent in Dutch and English, both in word and writing
You are in possession of driving license B
What do we offer
A full time job within a creative environment with an informal and open atmosphere. Enthusiastic? Send your motivation letter and your resumé to email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.