We're always looking for design interns to join our ranks. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment in response to our vacancies is not appreciated.
As a project manager, you are responsible for scoping and organizing projects in order to achieve a successful end result. You are responsible for the full administration of your projects, including planning, briefings, quotes, and invoices. You are the point of contact for the client during the execution of projects and know how to manage the clients’ expectations. You manage design, studio and external parties through briefings, checking deliverables, and providing feedback.
Functional requirements and core competencies:
● You spot opportunities and act on them to contribute to better organization results
● You work efficiently by smoothly adapting to a changing environment, tasks, responsibilities and/or people
● You are observant of changes in the environment, beliefs, techniques and you know how to benefit from those changes
● You have HBO (college) work and thinking level
● You have 3-5 years of experience in the project manager role
● You have knowledge of marketing, project management methods and digital development
● You are a great planner
● You are organizationally strong and stress-resistant
● You are fluent in Dutch and English, in word and writing
What do we offer:
A full-time job within a creative environment with an informal and open atmosphere.
Enthusiastic? Send your motivation letter and your resumé to email@example.com.
We’re looking for an accomplished Medior Creative Team who are looking to stretch their creative wings at the Prins Hendrikkade in Amsterdam.
Our Art Directors are makers and storytellers that bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They extend the visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
We want you to:
Our Ideal Team:
As a Team You Bring:
Our graphic designers use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
You have to:
Meeloopstage Cultural Insights
Binnen het team werk je mee aan:
Je wordt begeleid door Pernille Kok-Jensen, Director Cultural Insights firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay connected!